Ambrane has unveiled the Fitshot Flex, a 2.5D curved square dial smartwatch, as a new budget-friendly activity tracker. Ambrane has recently added more activity trackers to its Fitshot series by launching over 5 smartwatches in less than two months. Let’s take a deeper look at the recently released Fitshot Flex.
It boasts a 1.69″ IPS LCD screen, 130+ watch faces, eight exercise modes, different health monitoring features such as SpO2, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathe Mode, Sleep Mode, Menstrual Tracker, and so on, as well as a 7-day battery life on a single charge.
Fitshot Flex is water and dust resistant, with an IP68 rating. Incoming call and text alerts, audio and video control, alarm, timer, and stopwatch are among the other functional features.
Ambrane Fitshot Specifications:
- 1.69” (240 x 240 pixels) IPS LCD touch display, 500 Nits peak brightness
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 8 Sports Mode
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Compatible with Android & iOS
- Health Monitoring: SpO2, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate
- Health Tracking: Calories Tracker, Pedometer, Breathe Mode, Sleep Mode
- Smart Features: Alarm, Stopwatch, Countdown, Timer, Weather, Sedentary Alert, Flashlight, Music Player, Remote Camera
- All Messages Notifications
- Custom Watch Face, 130+ Cloud-based Watch Faces
- 200 mAh battery with up to 7 days of battery life
Pricing and Availability:
The Fitshot Flex comes in two colors: Jade Black and Rose Pink, and is priced at Rs. 1499. It is now available on Flipkart for purchase.