OPPO has launched the A97, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in the A series, in China. It has a 6.58″ FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with 12GB of RAM and 7GB of RAM expansion. It has a 48MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front camera.
The phone features a sleek design with just 7.99mm of thickness and weighs 188g. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W Super VOOC fast charging. It has stereo speakers.
OPPO A97 Specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 x 1600 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC (2 x A76 2.4GHz+ 6 x A55 2.0GHz) with Mail-G57 GPU
- 12GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 48MP sensor, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack, stereo speakers
- Dimension: 163.8×75.1×7.9mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
OPPO A97 comes in dark black and deep blue colour and costs 2099 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 24,861 approx.) for 12GB +256GB variant. The phone is already available for pre-order in China.