- Realme 8 starts receiving Realme UI 3.0 stable update
- Realme UI 3.0 update bumps the Android version to Android 12
- Realme UI 3.0 early access begins for Realme 8i
Last year, Realme introduced the Realme 8 and Realme 8i in India. Both the smartphones come with Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11 out of the box. Both the smartphones are now receiving the Android 12 update with the new Realme UI 3.0. However, Realme 8i is receiving early access to the Realme UI 3.0 while the Realme 8 is getting a stable Realme UI 3.0 update.
The Realme UI 3.0 update for the Realme 8 comes with the firmware number MX3085_11.A.24/ RMX3085_11.A.26 and UI versionRMX3085_11.C.06. The update is currently rolling out in a staged manner, and it might take a couple of days to reach out to everyone. Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 update brings several new features such as fluid space design, more control over customisation, sketchpad, always-on display (AOD), quick launch, and much more.
Here is the complete changelog of the Realme UI 3.0 update for the Realme 8:
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
to make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
Convenience & efficiency
• Adds “Background stream”, Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
• Flex Drop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
– Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
– You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
• Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos and Calendar.
How to check update on Realme phone?
To manually check for the Realme UI 3.0 update, head to Settings > Software Update. Meanwhile, Realme 8i users can register for the Realme UI 3.0 early access by going to Settings > Software Update > Trail versions > Early Access. Users need to fill in the details and then apply for early access. Once accepted, users can download the beta version of the software to try it out before anyone and report the bugs to improve the software’s stability.
The post Realme Android 12 OS update: Realme 8 receives stable Realme UI 3.0 update, Realme 8i gets early access first appeared on 91mobiles.com.