TECNO Mobiles from TRANSSION India has launched TECNO POVA Neo 5G, the company’s latest 5G smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.8-inch Full HD+ display 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5% Screen to body ratio, and is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor with 4GB of RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM with memory fusion technology.
The phone packs a 50-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary camera. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front with dual LED flash. It runs Android 12 with HiOS 8.6.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with a plastic back, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W charging with the charger in the box.
TECNO POVA NEO 5G specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2460) pixels) FHD+ display with 550 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB eMCP storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with HiOS 8.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.8×77.9×9.47mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, DTS audio
- 5G SA/NSA (13 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The TECNO POVA NEO 5G comes in Sprint Blue and Sapphire Black colours, and is priced at Rs. 15, 499. It will be available for pre-booking through retail stores offline from today, and it will go on sale starting from 26th September 2022.