After the global roll-out of AXON 40 Ultra last month, ZTE today announced the roll-out of the AXON 40 Pro smartphone for the global markets, after the phone was introduced in China in May. T0 remind you, the phone has a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED curved screen with a 144Hz refresh rate and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM.
The phone features a 108MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 4cm macro camera, and a depth-of-field camera. There is a 16MP front camera, has X-axis linear vibration motors and a 5000mAh large battery that supports 65W fast charging technology.
ZTE AXON 40 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20:9 144Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with MyOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera, 2MP 4cm macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.9×72.9×8.46mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) with 65W fast charging
Pricing and availability
ZTE Axon 40 Pro comes in Black and Blue colours and is available through ZTE’s official website starting today, July 11, 2022, priced at $499 (Rs. 39,655 approx.) / €499/ £439 for 8GB+128GB and $599 (Rs. 47,605 approx.) / €599/ £529 for the 12GB+256GB version.
Countries and regions for open sales include:
- North America: Canada, United States (56 of 62 states – American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands not included)
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (50 of 52 provinces), Sweden
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
- Africa: South Africa (8 of 9 provinces)